Do you or your spouse exhibit five or more of the following criteria?
- Staying so busy that you have little time for your spouse
- When issues come up your first reflex or response is to blame your spouse
- Withholding love from your spouse
- Withholding praise from your spouse
- Withholding sex from your spouse or not being present during sex
- Withholding spiritual connection from your spouse
- Unwilling or unable to share your authentic feelings with your spouse
- Using anger or silence to control your spouse
- Having ongoing or ungrounded criticism towards your spouse
- Controlling or shaming your spouse regarding money or spending
Intimacy Anorexia is a hidden addiction that is destroying many marriages today. In your hands is the first antidote for the intimacy anorexic to turn the page on their addiction.
You will begin to benefit from the experiences that others have traveled before you on this path toward keeping a flawed but open heart approachable. You will be challenged, however there are fewer journeys that are as amazing to watch as a human heart when it begins to open up toward love.