AASAT Intimacy Anorexia Training DVD Set
The AASAT Intimacy Anorexia Training DVD Set helps you understand treatments for intimacy anorexia and how to help partners of anorexics.
Intimacy anorexia is one of the fastest growing issues facing counselors and the recovering community today. Intimacy anorexia is the emotional, spiritual and sexual withholding from a spouse. This DVD training series is the first and most in depth information and practical techniques to facilitate intimacy anorexia recovery.
This training features topics including:
- Identify Intimacy Anorexia
- Identify Causes of Intimacy Anorexia
- Assess for Intimacy Anorexia and Comorbid Issues
- Validate the pain of the spouse of an Intimacy Anorexic
- Create a personal plan for Intimacy Anorexia recovery
- Create a marital plan for Intimacy Anorexia recovery
This training is the foundational building block for those seeking to get certified to treat intimacy anorexia. Couples strugging with this condition are showing up in clinical offices every day. This training is your first step in knowing what to do when an intimacy anorexic shows up in your office. You can be a leader in this field in your local area, restoring marriages from the impact of intimacy anorexia.