Being in a relationship with a sex addict is not part of your identity. Who are you as a person and the relational outcome are not the cause of the addiction. The sexual addiction usually started long before you even knew the person or entered into a relationship with that person. Don’t let your future be defined by the past.
Sex Addict Partner's Intensive
The Partner’s Intensive is for partners of sex addicts. Being in a relationship with a sex addict can have an impact on you and implications for your own personal life and well-being. Your scheduled counselor will walk with you down that road and support you during the healing process. This intensive includes three counseling sessions every day. Our Partner’s Intensives help you:
- Focus on the specific areas you need to address for your emotions.
- Define precise tools to target issues you are having trouble getting past.
- Utilize resources which will speak into your situation and help you heal.
- Understand the sexual addiction.
- Create a structured partner’s recovery plan.
- Attend Partners Recovery Groups at our office.
- Renew your identity.
- Become unstuck in your acceptance of his addiction.
Your relationship with a sex addict doesn’t define who are you as a person or your future. Redefine yourself and your image. The 3 and 5 Day Partners Intensives are held at Heart to Heart Counseling Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They are scheduled Mondays through Wednesdays or Mondays through Fridays.