Being in a relationship with a sex addict is not part of your identity. Who are you as a person and the relational outcome are not the cause of the addiction. The sexual addiction usually started long before you even knew the person or entered into a relationship with that person. Don’t let your future be defined by the past.
Sex Addict Partner's Intensive
The Partner’s Intensive is for partners of sex addicts. Being in a relationship with a sex addict can have an impact on you and implications for your own personal life and well-being. Your scheduled counselor will walk with you down that road and support you during the healing process. This intensive includes three counseling sessions every day. Our Partner’s Intensives help you:
- Focus on the specific areas you need to address for your emotions.
- Define precise tools to target issues you are having trouble getting past.
- Utilize resources which will speak into your situation and help you heal.
- Understand the sexual addiction.
- Create a structured partner’s recovery plan.
- Attend Partners Recovery Groups at our office.
- Renew your identity.
- Become unstuck in your acceptance of his addiction.
Your relationship with a sex addict doesn’t define who are you as a person or your future. Redefine yourself and your image. The 3 and 5 Day Partners Intensives are held at Heart to Heart Counseling Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They are scheduled Mondays through Wednesdays or Mondays through Fridays.
Dr. Doug Weiss and our licensed counselors are here to help you with intimacy anorexia.
Call us at 719-278-3708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for intensive scheduling.