Partner Betrayal Trauma™ Intensives
Partner Betrayal Trauma Doesn’t Define Your Future
The trauma from betrayal and broken trust runs deep. This intensive is specifically for you if you feel like you were betrayed. The trauma created by being betrayed by your partner or spouse changes you and your life. They were the most significant and important person in your world. They let you down. You need to heal, be validated, and empathized with as you recover from your unique partner betrayal.
Your Partner Betrayal Trauma ™ Intensive
The Partner Betrayal Trauma ™ Intensive starts with you. You have to hear your own unique story of betrayal to overcome the trauma caused by it. The intensive consists of counseling sessions, assignments, and healing exercises which allow you to heal. These intensives are 3 or 5 days long.
Each day will help create a roadmap for your unique journey of healing. You will have individual counseling sessions, watch therapeutic DVDs, attend support group meetings, and complete healing assignments. We also provide a separate room for you so you will have a sacred space to work on your healing. Our Partner Betrayal Trauma Intensives help you:
- Hear your story of betrayal.
- Assess the unique impact of your partners betrayal.
- Develop strategies to heal those areas impacted by this trauma.
- Compassionately co-create a process of healing and grieving your losses.
- Release any false beliefs that you caused this trauma in any way.
- Process and feel the hurt, anger, or pain of your trauma.
- Co-create an on-going support path for you to grow through this phase of your story.
Broken trust can be restored, and betrayal isn’t the end of the road for your hope. The 3 and 5 Day Partner Betrayal Trauma ™ Intensives are held at Heart to Heart Counseling Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They are scheduled Mondays through Wednesdays or Mondays through Fridays.
Partner Betrayal TRAUMA Intensive!
Dr. Doug Weiss and our licensed counselors are here to help you with intimacy anorexia.
Call us at 719-278-3708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for intensive scheduling.