Intimacy Anorexia Intensives
RENEW THE INTIMACY IN YOUR MARRIAGE
Intimacy is the core building block of your relationships. It is even more crucial in your marriage. Your spouse needs physical and emotional intimacy from you to feel cared for, safe, loved, and trusted. A lack of intimacy builds walls in your relationship, causes anxiety and slowly kills your relationship. The lack of intimacy is a huge factor in divorces, relationship ending crises and marital struggles.
Intimacy Anorexia Intensives For Couples
The Intimacy Anorexia Intensive is for couples who are experiencing a lack of intimacy in their relationship. Typically one or both partners are struggling with intimacy anorexia issues. These problems may be caused by emotional immaturity, sexual addiction, past relationship damage, or a combination of these factors. Your scheduled counselor will address these issues and how the intimacy anorexia is affecting the relationship. This intensive includes 3 counseling sessions every day – one counseling session for him, one session for her, and one session for both of you as a couple. Our Intimacy Anorexia Intensives help you:
- Understand the underlying causes for the intimacy anorexia.
- Realize how the lack of intimacy is damaging your relationship.
- Reestablish a baseline for developing future intimacy.
- Increase awareness about ways to intentionally share and build intimacy.
- Work on structured assignments which helps you reestablish intimacy in your relationship.
- Participate in Intimacy Anorexia and Married and Alone support groups.
- Maintain healthy future intimacy and renew your relationship.
You can experience intimacy again or increase the levels of intimacy in your relationship. Don’t settle for just getting by. A new beginning is possible with the help of our licensed counselors and tools attained from this intensive. The 3 and 5 Day Intimacy Anorexia Couple’s Intensives are held at Heart to Heart Counseling Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They are scheduled Mondays through Wednesdays or Mondays through Fridays.